As we are growing with more experience in closures industry, Dinito has been equipped with more advance technology. Compression molding is one of them, full molding and high-pressure process (similar to injection moulding).
Compression moulding is already a well-known technology worldwide. More than 45% of plastic beverage caps are produced through compression. It offers some advantages, including :
- SHORTER CYCLE TIME and therefore higher productivity.
- LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION due to lower extrusion temperatures.
- HIGH SPECIFIC DENSITY due to equal moulding pressure and lower temperatures.
- CONSISTENCY has become a major issue in beverage bottling where cap-related plant stoppages can no longer be tolerated.
- EASY AND FLEXIBLE MAINTENANCE due to independent molds. It is performed on spares stacks offline, thus avoiding machine downtime.
- QUICK COLOR CHANGEOVERS can be completed quickly without having to clean a hot runner, which is absent in the compression process.